- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Yield: 8 Servings
A delicious snack with lox, fresh dill, cream cheese and Parmesan cheese on a crispy Old London® Sea Salt Bagel Chip.
- 1 pkg. lox (or smoked salmon)
- Fresh dill for garnish
- 5 slices Roma tomatoes
- 8 oz. light cream cheese
- Pinch of rosemary powder
- 1 tbsp. Parmesan cheese
- ¼ tsp. each of thyme, garlic powder and basil
- 1 box Sea Salt Bagel Chips
- To one 8-oz. block of softened light cream cheese, add: 1 pinch of rosemary powder; 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese; 1/4 tsp. each of thyme, garlic powder and basil. Mix well.
- Smear the herb cream cheese spread on bagel chips.
- Add one tomato wedge on top, along with one slice of salmon (or lox), decoratively positioned. Garnish with fresh dill.