- Cook Time: 55 Minutes
- Yield: 4 Servings
A fresh, fun take on Chinese chicken, with mandarin oranges and salt-free whole grain Melba toast.
- 1 can mandarin oranges
- 2-3 chicken breasts
- Lettuce of choice
- Marinade ingredients (see directions)
- Unsalted Whole Grain Melba Toast
- Marinate 2-3 chicken breast fillets for at least 40 minutes in the following marinade: 1/4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce, 1 heaping tablespoon brown sugar and 1/4 cup water. Make sure marinade fully covers the chicken.
- Thoroughly cook the chicken breasts (preferably in sesame oil) and carefully slice.
- Top Melba toast with your favorite lettuce, mandarin oranges and slices of fully cooked soy-glazed chicken.